A few suggestions, ideas and fun facts to enhance the performance of your direct marketing program.
- Getting Them To Open The Envelope
- Recruiting Prospective College Students?
- Acquisition Problems? Try A Cross-Over
- Postnet Barcodes are retiring on January 28, 2013 Intelligent Mail Barcodes are the FUTURE!
- What is a QR Code?
- Where do you start when you create a fund-raising appeal?
- The Power of One
- Writing for Direct Marketing? Make me care.
- Color can make a printed piece pop—or flop. The key is in the planning.
Tips / Techniques
What is a QR Code?
QR is short for Quick Response. When you scan or read a QR code with your iPhone, Android or other camera-enabled Smartphone, you can link to digital content on the web; activate a number of phone functions including email, IM and SMS; and connect the mobile device to a web browser.
Utilizing one of the numerous QR scan apps that are available at no cost, the code takes a piece of information from a transitory media and downloads it to the phone.
The ability of QR codes to connect a potential donor to multimedia digital content is very useful for development communication efforts. Codes provide an opportunity to secure a gift, update contact information or share information at little or no additional cost.
by Hilary Caccamo
Digital Creative Specialist, Perrone Group