Our clients speak for themselves.
- Working with the people at Perrone has revolutionized our annual giving program
- Perrone brings a expertise and timeliness to the table
- Perrone helps OSU develop ‘outside the box’ strategies for annual giving
- Perrone helps grow Western New England University’s annual giving program
- University of Connecticut partners with Perrone Group
- A thank you note from the parent of a prospective college student
- Perrone has loyal clients
- Perrone tailors each appeal to achieve a specific goal.
- Perrone Group is a valuable resource to the University of Miami
- Willamette raises $83K in 30 days
- Perrone provides high quality, reliable work for our direct mail program at a competitive prices
- The Perrone Group partners with Marshall University
- Perrone Group works closely with San Francisco State University
- Perrone’s work from start to finish is comprehensive, thorough and accurate.
A thank you note from the parent of a prospective college student
Dear College Admissions Office,
I am writing to thank you for the Admission letter you sent to my daughter. As her mother, I was pleased to see that she received a letter from you. As an alumnus, I was pleased to note that your letter was vastly superior to all of the other admissions letters she has received to date (at least 100). It reached out to her personally and addressed her personal interests. Rather than blatant name-dropping and pompous self-aggrandizement, it suggested simply and eloquently that your college might be a good fit for her based on her individual profile. Let me say that this was a brilliant tactic. Since both her parents are grads of your college, she wasn’t even considering attending until she got your letter! Well done.
Thank you for justifying my faith in you and for living up to your own high standards.
–sent from the parent of a prospective college student to a national, highly selective, Liberal Arts College and client of Perrone Group